Ensuring that you understand what personal and other information Echo Tactical Inc. collects about you, how we use and share this information, and the steps you may take to limit this use or sharing, is fundamental to our respect for our customers.
Information we collectIn general, we collect personal and other information about you to support your relationship with Echo Tactical and to manage our business. We obtain information through various means, including:
- Forms and requests you submit to us
- Your communications and dealings with us (including on our website, over the phone, on third-party social media sites, and by mail or email)
- From the reviews that you submit about Echo Tactical products
- Website tracking applications
- Our affiliates and third parties
- Other sources
- Name, address, telephone number and email address
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, verification number and expiration date
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Online browsing information
- Other personal information
We may combine the personal and other information we receive from one source with information we receive from other sources. For example, we may combine personal information collected through our website with other information that we collect about you in other contexts-such as our communications with you via email or phone, or your customer service records. We also may combine your personal information with information that we obtain from third parties. We will treat as personal information any information combined with personal information, and we will protect it in accordance with this Policy.
Online tracking and targeted advertising
In order to make improvements to our website and your online shopping experience, we automatically receive and record information from your computer (or other device) and your browser, including your IP address and domain name, cookie information (see below), software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), the pages you visit and the videos that you watch on our website, the files that you download, the URLs from the website you visit before and after navigating to our website, the date and time of your visit, your general geographic location (e.g., your city, state or metropolitan region), and the terms that you use in searches on our website. To do this, we use web logs or applications that recognize your computer and gather information about its online activity.
For example, we use both session and persistent "cookies" on our website. A cookie is a small amount of data, often including an anonymous unique identifier, sent to your browser from a website. If your browser's preferences are set to accept it, the cookie is stored on your computer's hard drive. Your browser will permit a website to access the cookies it has sent to you.
Our cookies provide information that makes it easier for you to use our website. They enable you to make purchases and move uninterrupted between site areas. They collect information about your use of our site during your current session and over time, your computer's operating system and browser type, your Internet service provider, your domain name and IP address, your general geographic location, the website you visited before our site, and the link you used to leave our site. On certain pages, cookies also enable our website to remember information about visitors' language preferences and country of origin.We also use this information for a number of other purposes, including:
- To provide you with customized content
- To remember the last page you visited
- To keep track of preferences you specify while visiting our website
- To conduct general analysis and research
- To enable the use and administration of certain website features
How we use personal and other informationIn general, we use the personal and other information we collect about you to support your relationship with us and to manage our business. We use your information for various purposes, including:
- To complete a purchase or other transaction that you initiate
- To provide a service you have requested
- To respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- To provide you with product updates and information about products you have purchased from us
- To customize the advertising and content you see
- To help us better understand your interests and needs, and to improve your experience
- To make improvements to our website, products and services
- For analysis, marketing research and reports
- To manage our business
- To ensure adequate security or address technical issues
- As permitted or required by applicable law, including to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
We may also use your personal information to contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding products, services, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you.
Why and how we share informationEcho Tactical shares your personal or other information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers and other third parties as follows:
- To assist us in providing you with services or completing a purchase or other transaction that you initiate
- To assist us in providing you with efficient and effective customer service
- To assist us in managing our business and to store, secure, manage and process data on our behalf
- To perform activities such as research and analysis
- To assist us in marketing, such as the administration of our promotional email and online advertising programs
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
We may also share your name and contact information with our affiliates and third parties so that they may contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding products, services, promotions, special events, or other subjects that we think might appeal to your interests.
We share de-identified and aggregated information about our customers and website visitors with third parties, including advertisers. This information does not, however, identify you or any other individual.
Any information that you submit through our website is not confidential, and Echo Tactical may use it for any purpose (including in testimonials or other marketing materials). For example, if you submit a product review on our website, we may display your review (along with your screen name) on third-party websites. We may partner with service providers to enable such features. In addition, any information that you post openly will be available to the public at large and potentially accessible through third-party search engines. Such information can be read, collected and/or used by other users, and it could be used to send you unsolicited messages if you disclose personal information. Accordingly, please take care when using these website features.
Our website also enables you to share personal and other information through websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the EchoTactical.com website contains links to and plugins for third-party websites that incorporate comment and social media features. If you choose to use these features, you may disclose your personal information not just to those third-party websites and services, but also to their users and the public more generally. Echo Tactical is not responsible for the content or practices of those websites or services. Instead, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal and non-personal information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party websites or services.
Privacy preferencesYou have choices about our use and sharing of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may, at any time, ask us not to:
- Use your personal information to contact you by email, postal mail or phone regarding products, services, promotions and special events that might appeal to your interests
- Share your name and contact information with our affiliates and third parties so that they may contact you by email, postal mail or phone regarding products, services, promotions or special events that might appeal to your interests
Please contact us to express your privacy preferences.
You may also have the opportunity to express your privacy preferences when submitting certain information to us, such as during a transaction, on an online form or by email. In addition, our email marketing communications always include a method for you to unsubscribe from our email list.
Please note that, regardless of your request, we may still use and share certain information as permitted or required by applicable law.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we employ physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard the information we collect. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure, and thus we cannot ensure or warrant the security of that information.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. We will post all changes to this policy on this website, so you should review the policy periodically. Any such amendments to this policy may apply to information we collect in the future as well as any information we obtained prior to such amendment. If we make a material change to this policy, we will provide appropriate notice as required by law.
You may have a right under applicable law to access, amend and/or request deletion of information that we collect about you. To inquire about such rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us.